Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Monday, January 15, 2007

note to self.......

note to self...................


"you are not perfect and never will be" Lately,I've been struggling with my quiet time and worship. Things have been chaotic and busy in my life. I feel I don't have time and haven't had the right spirit of worship. Part of this is because I don't feel worthy.I feel like I'm carrying all this baggage into church/worship. I'm having a hard time leaving the day to day things of life and coming to worship/quiet time.I feel so unworthy to come before a Holy God with all this baggage. However,I am reminded that I always come to worship unworthy/unholy. I've managed to trick myself into thinking that just because i'm willing and ready to worship,then i'm worthy to worship.I forget that I come every time to my quiet time/worship ugly,battered,scarred,full of sin,filthy,etc.So,i'm never worthy to worship or holy enough to worship.That's why Jesus had to die for me.He makes me holy and worthy.If I'm a christian,I have Jesus.That makes me worthy every day to have a relationship with God.So,remembering that,I will enter worship every day from now on knowing that even if I don't feel like it,I am worthy to worship

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home