Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Saturday, January 27, 2007

I must confess........

If you read the header to my blog,I talk about the importance of little "moments".
Well,it appears that I now have to eat my words. UGHH : ( I was in a HUGE hurry this morning as I ran into Kroger. The young guy waiting on me was very friendly. He was making small talk as he was checking me out. All I could think was "hurry and bag my things and let me go". I didn't smile,say thanks or really even look at him.I even bordered on being rude. I walked out of the store to my car and I immediately felt guilty. I could have taken that "moment" to be encouraging to that guy who was serving me. I could have at least said "good morning"back to him or thanked him. Luckily,I usually do take the time to acknowledge people,say thank you,etc. I pride myself in that. But,I didn't this morning and I can't take that "moment" back. So,this just proves my point of how important it is see the "moments" in life and not let them pass you by. If anyone has any stories of seizing the moment or not seizing it,please share. I bet we all have stories. I even bet someone reading this even has one from years back that they can recall.It gets to us when we wish we could take a moment back,further proving my point. Thanks for letting me share and hope you are having a good one :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home