Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Great birthday week !!!!

Last Sunday was my birthday ! I had an amazing birthday that lasted several days.First of all,the day before my birthday my family went to the zoo with my nieces.It was soooo much fun :) I haven't been in ages and of course it was great to experience it with my nieces.We then ate at Joe's Crab Shack which was sooooo good !!! I got many calls on Sunday from people saying happy birthday.Then,2 of my bible study girls surprised me with gifts on monday night.One gave me a mug with HOPE on it and Jeremiah 29:11 at the bottom of it.I love it :) Ann made chocolate pie too and it was YUMMY !!! They were so thoughtful to remember me on my birthday.Then wednesday at work we went out for lunch to celebrate mine and stephanie's birthdays.We went to one of my favorite restaurants and it was SOOOO good.I even tried something new and loved it.I got to keep a yellow rose from the table and got a free "chocolate majesty" dessert. I felt so loved and had fun. So thanks to all of you who helped me celebrate !!!!
I'll leave you with some pics from the trip to the zoo :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home