Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Adoption= a GREAT idea

it seems like I've been hearing about adoptions so much lately.A precious couple friend of mine are leaving tomorrow to pick up their son in Russia. Several other families I know here locally are beginning the adoption process.You can just see the love in their hearts for their children. I have known all my life that I would never have children of my own. I'd decided a long time ago to adopt instead of spending alot of money of trying to become pregnant through alternative means and then pumped full of hormones,etc. I had decided that back in college I guess.Then I started questioning if I would love a child as my own if it didn't come from me at least in some way.Not long after I started really being concerned about this,God brought a little boy Clay into my life.For 3 years I spent alot of time with him as his babysitter and family friend to his parents. I truly loved Clay as my own and still do. God put that little boy in a special place in my heart.He'll always be there too.No matter how old I get,how many children/neices,nephews i have,etc.No one can replace him in my heart.That just proves to me that God has ordained adoption (just as He adopted us into His family) and He is the love giver.He will provide whatever is needed for adopted children and the parents so that they can become the family he's ordained them to be :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home