Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Friday, December 28, 2007

all in a day's gift.......

Today,I got ALOT accomplished at work.I was sooo glad too as i need several more days like that.For those of you who pray,please ALWAYS make that a prayer priority.
I'm only going to be good at my job with God's help.I'm really coming to realize that.Perhaps that's why He hasn't seen it fit for me to leave DHS yet.He wants me to REALLY understand true dependence on Him.I've been reminded lately that each day is a gift from God.Also,we can only handle one day at a time.That doesn't mean we don't plan ahead,etc.However,we should ALWAYS wake up thankful for the gift of that day and go to bed knowing we made the most of the time that day.
tonight,i helped my mom babysit my two nieces.Madelyn is 2 1/2 and Anna is 4 1/2 months.Madelyn is such a little lady and just loves life.she loves music and is happy doing just about anything.She's a little jealous of me when it comes to Anna.I think that's cute personally :) I think we have a bond like no other.She looks and acts like me in ways and she'll always be my first niece.She wants attention and she knows what she likes/wants. She's also very polite and is overall a VERY sweet child.
she's my pride and joy.Anna is rolling over from front to back and back to front.It was sooooo neat to see her tonight.mom had put her on a mat and she was just rocking and rolling :) Anna has got the most beautiful eyes and smile.It just melts your heart.She so far seems to be much more laid back than Madelyn.I think that's part of being a little sister.I see her being a little more on the quiet side than madelyn as they grow. i see such a peaceful spirit in her and I believe she's going to be a very wise creative young lady.
i just had a great time with them tonight.I always love seeing my mom and just hanging out with her too.So,tonight i go to bed grateful to Almighty God for my blessings and family.I look forward to 2008 where I anticipate spiritual growth,financial gain and lots of great memories !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home