Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Godiva



I'm a chocoholic anyway but Godiva is my absolute FAVE !!!! So you can imagine how excited I was when I got this Godiva chocolate oversized coffee mug along with lots of Godiva chocolate :) It always brightens up a girls day when she gets chocolate.It's even better that I'll get to keep the mug and have Godiva with me at all times :)
I know you readers can relate out there.So,share with me your favorite kinds of chocolate and the best chocolate gift you've ever gotten

Lots of chocolate hugs and kisses,

Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home