Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

While I'm at it : )

Here's one of my current fave songs :) I had the pleasure of singing this in a production about 4 years ago. I love it ! This is the only video of it I could find.But I think it shows the fun nature of a great classic.Just in case you're wondering my one and only ALL TIME favorite christmas song is "O Come All Ye Faithful" but there are soooo many good ones to choose from. Share with me any videos or the name of your favorite christmas song.
Hope you have a VERY Blessed Christmas season !!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home