Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sweet little baby boy : )





I came across a blog today of a lady who was telling of the birth of her child.Her blog was quite revealing and beautifully expressed. She included some picture s that I thought were some of the most beautiful I've ever seen. This little boy was born at 22 weeks stillborn. I wanted to share this though because it shows just how formed this baby was even at 22 weeks of birth. THe mother describes it best "He weighed 1 lb., .8 oz. and was 11" long. He looked like a tiny, miniature baby doll. He had tiny fingernails and tiny toenails and tiny earlobes... he was perfectly formed."
You can't help but acknowledge and thank God for creation when you see pictures like these.

"You gave me life and showed me kindess,and in your providence watched over my spirit" Job 10:12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home