Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A long needed update

I haven't blogged about myself lately so here it is :) I'm really excited at the moment because I had a VERY VERY productive "paperwork" day at work today.Paperwork is a HUGE part of my job and it's a never ending task.every wednesday is paperwork day.however,it doesn't always mean it's a day of quite and free of distractions.So,I'm very happy that I got LOTS accomplished today. I have some great people in my office too.I fuss about work alot but I have some great co-workers. I'm blessed that I do since I spend so much time with them. I've been a little worried lately but I seem to be tired/worn out all the time.however,the last few days have been better so that's good.I have a check up with my MD next week too.I've been reading ALOT lately and am so excited about some of the books I'm reading and will be reading.I'm finishing up "down came the rain" by Brooke Shields.I have to admit I thought it would be a "so so" book but it has really been interesting.She doesn't hide any of her struggles and you read the book feeling like you're talking to your best friend. I made lemon pepper chicken tonight and it was GOOD,if I say so myself.If you know me,you'll be totally surprised about this next statement.I actually ate grilled squash,asparagus and zucchini the other night.I'm so excited.I always wish that I liked more vegetables/fruits than I do.In the past year or so,I've found that my taste buds have changed some and I'm learning to like cucumbers,cabbage
and the above mentioned grilled veggies.I probably wouldn't eat them unless they were grilled but hey,that's still healthy for you.I'm really learning about healthy eating and treating my body like the temple the Bible tells me it is.
There's not much else to tell right now.I love visiting my nieces when I can.Anna is growing and changing every day it seems like.Each new pic I get she looks like a different child.Madelyn has my heart of course and is just cute as a button.She's really verbal and interactive.She's a little "diva" too.She knows what she wants and gets it most of the time.She's a good child too which is great.She really doesn't throw tamtrums or say anything mean,ugly,etc. I'm so proud of my sister and the great mommy she's become.
I love this time of year.I'm ready for the cooler temps and breezy wind :)
If you're reading this,take a minute and say hi.I never know you have visited my site unless you comment on my blog. Hugs and love to all !!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home