Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I love girlfriend time : )

It dawned on me today just how much I've come to enjoy my girlfriends and girlfriend time.There's nothing like it !!!!! I am very blessed to have a mom,sister,coworkers,lifelong friends and church members that I get to have girlfriend time with.Some of it is just a time of hanging out and other times is accountability and prayer.I have some AMAZING ladies in my life.I am really blessed :)
My girlfriends love me for me and I love the nicknames,inside jokes,etc we have.My girlfriends have shaped who I am today and I'm so grateful for that.Many have come and gone in my life but each one has made an impact on my life. God knows just what we need,doesn't He? So,to all my girlfriends out there,I love you all !!!!! I can't wait until our next get together.From mexican,shopping,prayer,cards online,long distance calls,sushi with Shanon to just a "how are ya"email or call,I love it all. Take care my sweet girlfriends and keep in touch !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home