Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Sunday, September 16, 2007

a new psalm (a stolen poem)

(I saw this on another myspace page and thought I should share.I'll blog something of my own soon,I promise !!!)

Oh LORD my God

This psalm is to you

In honour of you

And the life you have given



Oh LORD my God

How awesome are your ways

You created me in the palm of your hand

And placed me on this earth

To take part in your plans



Oh LORD my God

How precious is the family you've placed me within

How comforting to know

We all serve you as King



Thank you Oh God

For this journey called life

So uniquely crafted for me to enjoy

And share with those you put in my life



This journey so perfect Oh God

So divinely chosen and prepared

Each road so carefully carved by your hand

With a destiny called heaven



When the journey descends through the valleys

And the road becomes ruttered and worn

You are there beside me picking me up

Beckoning me on.





Thank you Oh God

For the way the valleys

Place perception on life

And make channels for rivers of blessings to flow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home