Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

the little things

the title of my blog is about those "special" moments in time.i've written on this subject a few times.however,it's always been to challenge you to take those moments or recognize them.Today,I want to talk about how we're affected by these little moments in time.Today I was blessed several times by people who took that "moment" to say something encouraging to me,to send me an encouraging e-mail or to call me. I can't tell you how blessed I felt.It was a hard day for me emotionally but I think God knew just what I needed. He sent others to me today to be His encouragement. I thank God that I have great people in my life who are believers too and are willing to be used by Him to help others. I love ya'll :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home