Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Thursday, August 02, 2007

exactly what my blog is about

My blog is titled "kairos" for a reason.You can read that for yourself.well,tonight,I was reminded two times about kairos.One was while I was shopping at Dollar General earlier. I was just about to check out and this little boy had a dollar in his hand.He was asking one of the sales people if he had enough to buy what was in his hand.It was $1.She said "well,you have to pay the tax on it so it'll be more than $1".The little boy walked away looking discouraged.I called after him "sweetie,how much do you need?" I then gave himm the change so that he could make his purchase.I left feeling like a million bucks :)Then,I came home to read a fellow blogger's story of how God used ants to provide him with an opportunity to witness.Thankfully,this fellow believer recognized the opportunity and grabbed it.
so,tonight,I'm very much reminded of how precious life is,how the little moments are what count and how God gives us EACH and EVERY day for a reason. My prayer is that we're never to busy to see God working around us and to take advantage of it.May be see each day as a blessing to us for us to be a blessing to others :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home