Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

an update

Hey everyone ! i haven't posted anything myself lately so I thought it was about time. It's the middle of the summer and it's HOT !!!!! Things have been CRAZY lately for me.June was a blur with work,my sister's baby shower and several birthday showers.
Also,I was sick for a week or so.So,now July is here.I loved that I got to see fireworks and go swimming all in the first week of July.I went to a baseball game,ate watermelon and drank lemondade.So,I feel like I'm truly in summer mode now.
i'd like to take a minute to tell you that I've also been through alot of trials lately.Some I would have never guessed i'd go through in my life.God and I have had many heart to hearts lately and I've done MASSIVE bible reading and reading of biblical books.It has truly been a test in my life.But,as scripture states"testing of your faith
produces perseverance". I am on the "upswing" of all of this and I'm so grateful for a God who loves me and NEVER gives up on me. So,let me just be a testament that you can survive some of life's hardest things and still know your Lord and learn more about Him.If you want more details,don't hesistate to ask me.i'll be glad to share.also,if you're reading this and feel you're right there with me,I'd love to pray for you.so,just let me know.
Finally,Anna Elizabeth will be here SOON !!!!! i cannot wait :) Allison is due early August. My neices are soooooo precious to me.Madelyn is now 2 and just the "sweetest diva" you've ever known ! You should have seen her the other night with the purse i got her for her birthday.She was WAY more interested in it than anything else I got her.
Well,I better run for now as I've got things to do. Love to you all and I hope to hear from you soon :)


Hugs,
Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home