Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Sunday, July 01, 2007

God is our Refuge

**GOD IS OUR REFUGE**

Ps 9:9 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Ps 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Ps 34:6 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard [him], and saved him out of all his troubles.

Ps 34:17 [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

Ps 32:7 Thou [art] my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Ps 37:39 But the salvation of the righteous [is] of the LORD: [he is] their strength in the time of trouble.

Ps 46:1 God [is] our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Ps 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Ps 59:16 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble.

Ps 60:11 Give us help from trouble: for vain [is] the help of man.

Ps 86:7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.

Ps 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Ps 94:12-14 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man whom You discipline and instruct, O Lord, and teach out of Your law, that You may give him power to keep himself calm in the days of adversity, until the [inevitable] pit of corruption is dug for the wicked. For the Lord will not cast off nor spurn His people, neither will He abandon His heritage.

Ps 107:6 Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, [and] he delivered them out of their distresses.

Ps 107:13 Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, [and] he saved them out of their distresses.

Ps 107:19 Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, [and] he saveth them out of their distresses.

Ps 107:28 Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses.

Ps 108:12 Give us help from trouble: for vain [is] the help of man.

Ps 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Is 40:29 He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound].

2 Cor 3:5 Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.

2Cor 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home