Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

babies (no wonder I'm pro life ! )

I'm surrounded by babies :) I spent the other day at the park with my neice madelyn.it was so much fun as we played "kick it" (as she calls it).We kicked that ball up and down the hill so many times. She's so precious and is just full of life :)My sister hosted a baby shower for a friend a few weeks ago and we had a great time.There were several little ones there and I just loved it.I got to meet Sally's son for the first time.He's 5 months so and sooo cute ! I'm reminded of how precious life is as my co-worker lost her child at 5 months gestation and I saw a co-worker's 6 month old for the first time yesterday.Another former co-worker had a miscarriage before having her precious daughter.Yet ANOTHER coworker had 2 miscarriages one before each one of her 2 sons were born. I'm not trying to get into a debate here but it's just reminder to me that a healthy baby is such a blessing.I had dinner with a good friend the other night who really needed to have some girlfriend time away from her kids.That's because she knows just how much is required of her as a mom and she takes her job seriously.So,she works very hard at it. My sister is expecting her 2nd this August and I've already been buying some things for "Anna". So,as you see babies in your day to day life,take advantage of the moment.Interact with the child if you can and if not,just look at them and be thankful for the gift of life and to the Creator of life

"For you created my inmost being;you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;your works are wonderful
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.When I was
woven together in the depths of the earth,your eyes saw my unformed body.All the
days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be"

Psalms 139:13-16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home