Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Saturday, July 21, 2007

SongFest 2007 and two words

tonight I went to songfest 2007 at the civic center.I was invited to attend as I'm not really a fan of gospel music.I have to tell you though I really really enjoyed it.
I got to hear Karen Peck and New River,Jeff and Sheri Easter and Gold City.Someone who reads this will appreciate that :) some of you won't know at all whose these people are.I also got to meet Jeff and Sheri Easter personally backstage.That was cool as they are BIG in gospel music. I even had heard of them and I listen to very little gospel music.I can tell you that Jeff and Sheri are such a great couple and God has really blessed them musically. Sheri sang a song tonight called "she loved".she said she wrote the song as someone had challenged her to come up with two words she wanted to be used to describe her and use to remember her by after she passed away.That got me to thinking what I would like my two words to be. I have decided that "pure rock" are mine.I want to be known for my purity of heart,body and mind.I also want to be known as a rock that was steadfast in my faith and never waivering despite trials/temptations.
So,of course,I want to know what you'd like your two words to be. I'd love to hear from you and hear your words and reasons behind them.
Also,let me encourage you to listen to some of the people's music I have mentioned.They are actually pretty good. It never hurts to expand your mind :)

Hugs and love,
alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home