Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Friday, August 17, 2007

my nieces (the loves of my life)

If you know me at all,you know about my niece,madelyn. She's been the love of my life for over 2 years now. well,I'd like to introduce you to Anna Elizabeth the other love of my life :) she was born 8/15/2007 and is a beautiful healthy princess !!!!! I'm crazy about these 2 girls. My sister is the best mom ever and she's doing a great job with both of them. I held anna for over 20 minutes last night while she slept. I couldn't take my eyes of her.As a christian,I know God gives life so I feel so blessed by Him right now.God also takes away life so just as i'm grateful that my two nieces were given life,I'm thankful to God that He sustains their lives.He sustains all life.So,as you look at the pics below,praise God,our maker,that we are loved by Him,blessed by Him and sustained by Him !!!!!!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home