Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Monday, September 03, 2007

Dave Drevecky

I'm not a big sports fan but even i know the story of Dave Drevecky.This is an awesome man with an awesome story.For anyone who might not know,Dave was a pitcher in the MLB and lost his pitching arm to cancer.I've read his book and his story is "awe inspiring".So,I thought you guys would enjoy hearing some of it from his own words.
Enjoy :)


Alicia


Btw,it's a 3 part interview so just start with the first one and continue on :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home