Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A New Year !!!!!

(My friend Sarah posted this on her blog.I thought it was kinda neat so I thought i'd contribute my thoughts)



What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
bought a brand new car (i've always bought one at least a year old)


Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any, but I have this year.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
actually yes,my sister Allison,friend Becky and several other friends (2007 was a year for babies)

Did anyone close to you die?
no (thank goodness)

What countries did you visit?
none sadly

What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More self-awareness,money,time for myself

What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
august 15,2007 anna's birthday and 12/4/2007 my parents' divorce finalized

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
spending some good quality time with my sister and nieces


What was your biggest failure?
too many to list here

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really.

What was the best thing you bought?
my car

Whose behavior merited celebration?
my niece

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
several people come to mind

Where did most of your money go?
Rent and debt.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My car and my niece being born

What song will always remind you of 2007?


Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? A little happier
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter
iii. richer or poorer? about the same

What do you wish you'd done more of?
Memorizing scripture

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Watching TV.

How will you be spending Christmas?
spent it at my sister's

Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
outside family it's shannon

What was your favorite TV program?
too many to name

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I've come to dislike some people but i try not to HATE anyone

What was the best book you read?
The End of the Spear

What was your greatest musical discovery?
jazz

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned the big 30 and I had a BIG birthday weekend in Nashville

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
I didn't care (I do now though :) )

What kept you sane?
some dear friends

What political issue stirred you the most?
there were several this year.It's becoming more and more evident that politics can and do affect you personally

Who did you miss?
jonathon

Who was the best new person you met?
my niece anna

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
Take each day at a time.Worry can destroy you and you can only handle one thing at a time anyway.Let go of yesterday and don't anticipate tomorrow as it'll be here soon enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home