Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Monday, May 19, 2008

What's your plan B?

I was watching a video from a church in Nashville.The pastor was talking about their series on Plan B.He said Plan B is what you're dealt that wasn't in your plans.
It's when life throws you a curve ball. I can say I feel like this right now.He made a point by saying that we should always keep our faith in these times.He profiled a couple that had a baby die after 2 hours of birth. They had known she wouldn't live long outside the womb if she lived at all.The wife of this couple made 2 points that really struck home with me.She first said that God can take any and all of the emotions and thoughts we have during this time.He WANTS us to continue to come to Him during these times.She also said that our Plan B was NEVER God's PLAN B.It was His Plan A all along.He ordained that moment or that situation.He KNOWS all about it :) That's gotta be encouraging to us as christians !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home