Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

If you are.......................................

-wondering if anyone cares for you
-feeling guilty
-going through a divorce
-praying for a rebellious child
-addicted to drugs
-wondering if God exists
-feeling all alone
-a victim of abuse
-envious of everyone and everything
-tempted to eat for comfort
-feeling hopeless
-physically tired
-emotionally drained
-worried about money
-grieving the loss of a child
-tempted to be prideful
-seeking answers to life's questions
-wondering what God is all about
-needing some "redemption"

then this video is for you :)









Isaiah 44:22
I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home