Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Monday, June 23, 2008

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MADELYN !!!!!




Phone call today between me and madelyn :

(my sister gives madelyn the phone)

Madelyn- "It's my birthday"
Alicia-"I know.Happy Birthday Madelyn!"
Madelyn-"I'm now 3"
Alicia-"yes you're getting to be a big girl"
Madelyn-"I want a ball for my birthday"
Alicia-"ok.what color ball do you want?"
Madelyn-hesistates then says "I want a Dora ball"



Ahhh ! Precious moments and the reason I LOVE LOVE LOVE being an aunt :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home