Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Am I worth it?

I've been thinking alot lately about my life and my value.Lately I've felt like a failure and like I'm not worth anything.The odd thing is as I've been thinking I've come to realize what has made me feel this way.What's really funny is that very few of them have any truth to them.I don't feel valued because i'm not "beautiful",have gorgeous clothes,sing beautifully,have a prestigious job, have a famous family,have alot of money,haven't conquered the world,etc. Then I start thinking that these are some of the world's standards of worth.The Bible tells me that I'm of great value simply because God created me AND created me in His image.The Bible also tells me that I'm the dwelling place of the Holy Spirit. That's it.That's what makes me worth MILLIONS and MILLIONS !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home