Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Friday, June 06, 2008

Sue and Shannon

I'm sharing this video that was made for church.This is my best friend shannon and her very good friend Sue.Both these ladies have blessed my life beyond measure.They talk about their friendship and how God brought them into each other's lives. I thought it was such a neat way to express my thoughts as well on what a real relationship looks like.It is not limited by age,race,social class,common interests.It blesses and edifies unlike anything else in your life.I hope everyone of you has a a sue or shannon in your life. You'll always be blessed when you go outside your comfort zone and let God put His hand of blessing on you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home