Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

meet Anna Elizabeth





This is my "cutiepie " of a neice Anna Elizabeth.She'll be one next month. I know I've posted some pics but never really blogged about her.She is such a snugglebug and is such a calm soul. She's very quiet and just loves life.SHe's very easily pleased.While Madelyn is more like me i think,anna is just like her momma.she has such a beautiful face and a HUGE smile.Not to mention the bluest eyes you'll ever see. I'm so glad to see none of that has gone away over this past year.she was born with it and I really prayed she's stayed baby faced.Anna really likes to just sit back and watch.she's very cautious.It took her 4ever to warm up to anyone other than her mom and dad.THat's why I had such a great time visiting yesterday.I actually got her to climb up in my lap so i wanted to capture the moment.She really likes just being alone and playing.she loves her big sister and I hope that continues.She's saying a few words and loves kisses.She'll even "smack" at you like she's trying to kiss :)
Well,I just wanted to "formally" introduce you to Anna. She's such a blessing and I can't wait until I can interact with her even more !

3 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM , Blogger SmilingShannon said...

    I can hardly believe she's almost one! She is a cutie!

     
  • At 6:17 AM , Blogger Us said...

    She is so sweet! I'm glad she is warming up to you! I think she is getting better in the nursery on Sundays, too! What a cutie pie!!! I too can hardly believe she is almost one!

     
  • At 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    She is so cute Alicia. What a great aunt you must be. She's lucky to have you. Thanks for reading my blog! I'm reading yours now :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home