Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Books,Books and More Books !!!!

I've been reading ALOT lately. I love it now that I'm not required to do it :)
I have several books I've purchased but haven't read yet.I'm beginning to work through them though.I posted a list of books that I would like to eventually read.however,i know alot of you read too.So,I'm asking you to let me know what you love reading.Can't wait to see what you have to say !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home