Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kelly is ENGAGED !!!!!!





My dear friend Kelly Carter was engaged Wednesday August 6,2008. You can read her myspace blog to get the details.Let's just say that Nate was very creative and sneaky.I couldn't be happier for Kelly !! She's already got some of the major details worked out (in less than a week from being proposed to).I am praying for Kelly and Nate over the next couple of months as they prepare to marry.I'm also praying for their marriage that it will be God honoring and they will love each other for the rest of their lives.Nate and Kelly,I love you both and am so excited for you !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home