Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Laurel







This is "my girl" Laurel !!! She's going to be a SENIOR this year and I'm SOOOOOO proud of her :) When I first met Laurel she was starting 3rd grade.She captured my heart instantly.I've watched her grow into a beautiful godly lady.She has
had lots of hard times as any teenager does but has always remained true to herself.She is VERY fun loving and can always make you laugh :) She perseveres through basketball and putting up with her family.haha Really,I'm VERY VERY proud of her and honored to call her friend.I'm very excited for her to be starting her senior year and hope it's the BEST.May God continue to bless Laurel !








In honor of Laurel's senior year,I thought I'd do a TOP 10 list.
So,here's the TOP 10 REASONS I LOVE LAUREL ...........

1o.She comes from an amazing family and I'm glad to know any of the Fraziers
9. She hasn't killed her dad yet :)
8. She can make you laugh anytime
7. She can play some MEAN basketball
6. She is BEAUTIFUL !!
5. She loves Taco Bell !!!!
4. She's got the most amazing green eyes
3. She loves the Lord
2. Did I mention she hasn't killed her dad yet :)
1. She has a great heart and a great enthusiasm for life




I love you Laurel and wish you the BEST senior year ever !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home