Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA !!!!!




My niece Anna turned 1 years old on 8/15/2008.This year has flown by!! Anna is such a sweet soul :) She's also a comedian.She just busts out laughing for no reason and LOVES making funny faces at you.I'm very anxious to get to know her even better and interact with her more as she begins to walk and talk.Anna also is VERY cuddly and I hope she stays that way. Anna,HAPPY BIRTHDAY,from your Aunt Alicia and I love you very much !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home