Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Friday, May 22, 2009

Great Quote Friday !!!!

Hey everyone ! I was reading a friend's blog and she was talking about a quote that inspired her.She then asked people to share their favorite quotes.I have actually started a book of quotes as I LOVE them :) So,I thought I'd start GREAT QUOTE FRIDAY on here ! I'll begin with a few quotes and then you can comment and share yours.
From now one,Fridays will be devoted to sharing a quote.(I'm doing multiple today just because I'm that excited !!). Hope you enjoy these and don't forget to share one of your own. TGIF !!!


1) "Preach the gospel at all times...and when necessary, use words." St. Francis of Assisi

2)"A daily recommitment is not to ensure that we’ll never fail, but to help us develop the mentality that every day is a new day. A new chance to follow Christ. Obedience to God is not some diet we suddenly blow. It is something to which we recommit every single day, no matter how we blew it the day before. Victorious living is not an instant arrival. It is the pursuit of one victorious day at a time until the sun sets on enough to begin forming victorious habits." - Beth Moore

3)Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!'

- C.S. Lewis

4)"A single gal's walk is never easy but it's much better in a GREAT pair of shoes !"
- Carrie Bradshaw (Sex and the City)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home