Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Down by the Creek Bank !!!

As a child,there was a musical we did at church called "Down by the Creek Bank".Do any of you know it/remember it? I am fortunate enough to have the tape of it :) I was just wondering what was your favorite song/memory from that musical if you were lucky enough to do it !!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM , Blogger This Is Stupid said...

    Germs Germs My Invisible Dog!

     
  • At 12:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't know where you are in Tennessee but... our Children's Choir will be doing a production of Down By the Creekbank next Sunday March 1st at Jasper First Baptist Church in Jasper, TN - we are about 30 min. from Chattanooga. In case you are close enough to come check us out - shoot me an email and I will get you directions.
    trollins99@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home