Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

STARBUCKS ! STARBUCKS ! STARBUCKS !!




YUM !!! I love me some Starbucks :) So,what I want to know is what is your favorite drink? There are some that aren't even listed on the menu so I'm especially interested in those.Do you have a favorite starbucks memory too? A group of friends and I would hang out outside playing board games while sipping our drinks.Fun times !!
So,all you readers out there share with me :)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM , Blogger This Is Stupid said...

    caramel machiatto (don't know if I spelled that right)! But I know that you can also get it fat-free, sugar-free and caffiene-free if you ask. They will look at you strange, though.
    (I miss Starbucks, since I've been pregnant I haven't wanted to drink coffee!!)

     
  • At 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cinnamon Dulche Latte -Best starbucks drink ever in the world!! It's usually not on the menu. In some of the states i've been to some of the employees have never even heard of it. Usually the shift leader knows about it though!! Anyways, its the best drink ever!! Try it!!

     
  • At 12:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Grande Pike (with some half&half). I like to keep it simple. If I want an afternoon pick-me-up, I go with a Doppio. Quick, simple and delicious.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home