Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Friday, January 09, 2009

audrey caroline

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this before in my blogs. I began following the story of Todd Smith from Selah (the christian musical group) a while back.This story of his daughter Audrey is AMAZING !!! Angie (todd's wife) found out before birth that Audrey would not live.She did manage to give birth to her and they spent about 2 hours with her before she died.Angie has been blogging about this ever since they found out Audrey's diagnosis.Well,she has just created a video that is a MUST SEE !!!
It is hard to watch but tells a story like nothing else. So,please indulge me :)


"Life is precious,life is sweet!" -----Steven Curtis Chapman



Sweet Audrey-Girl from angie smith on Vimeo.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM , Blogger This Is Stupid said...

    I have been following this blog some, too! Such a wonderful story about God's endless grace and peace!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home