Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day !!!!

YAY !!! It's here !!! Whooo Hooo :) hope you all got out and voted.I'm at home today loving the opportunity to watch all the coverage on TV.I'm in AWE over how many people have early voted and are voting today. Way to go Americans !!! I have to say that no matter who wins my heart's cry is from the song "America the BEAUTIFUL".


"America,America, God shed His grace on thee.And crown thy good with brotherhood from sea to shining sea"



GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home