Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Saturday, September 13, 2008

An Exodus of sorts

I think it's not coincidental that my ladies' group is starting the book of Exodus monday night.I'm so excited and can't wait to see how God is going to work during this time.I don't think it's coincidental as I'm personally going through an exodus of sorts.It will end in early october which is perfect as the fall is my favorite time of year. I wll be moving in two weeks and it's going to be a journey to pick up and move.i see what God's got in store in the future but it's going to be a trying time while I move.I also am having a VERY stressful time at work.I'm learning to handle it better though so I think over time that'll get better too.So,as I'm going through this time of transition I'm thankful for the times of "exodus" in our lives.It's a VERY hard time but it's also necessary to leave old places,people and habits and to reach towards the promise land God has for you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home