Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A VERY LONG HOT SUMMER !!!!

Hey everyone ! I feel like that since we're no longer in the 90's around here that I can say summer is gone :) I can also tell you I've had alot of sweat and tears throughout this summer.I've really struggled emotionally with alot of things.I'm continuing to work out my finances,I've seen my boss be off for 2 months now due to a car wreck,I've had 2 people move in with me and I've celebrated LOTS of birthdays.Oh and all that on top of having an EXTREMELY busy job.It's not quite as tense as usual but it certainly is BUSY !!!! Many prayers in that area would be greatly appreciated.
I'm about to move into a co-workers house and am very excited.It's been a VERY hard decision to make but I think it's best for me financially and emotionally.
One thing I can say is that God is GOOD ALL THE TIME !!!! and I'm a witness to that.
I'm excited about what the next few months hold and i'll keep you posted :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home