Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home !!!!

I've finally done it !!! I have moved to my new place :) HALLELUJAH !!!!
I love my new back deck and my walk in closet.Not to mention that I have a new bed and it is soooooo comfortable.I'm sleeping so well which is much needed. I think this new place is going to be more inviting and comfortable for me.Lord knows I need it as stressful as work is.I need a place of retreat.
So,just wanted to let you know I'm alive and back online :) haha

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home