Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY !!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !!! I hope you feel blessed beyond measure and are ready to celebrate.To help me get into the spirit of the day,I decided to do a "TOP 10" list of things I am thankful for. Feel free to do your own as well and then share with me :)



TOP 10 REASONS I AM THANKFUL :


10) family who makes me laugh and is encouraging
9) friends who have impacted my life eternally and have been with me for YEARS !!!
8) beloved families I know serving overseas to spread THE WORD
7) chocolate ('nuf said!)
6) my 2 beautiful and precious nieces
5) my church home and family
4) the gift of life (lots of pregnant women in my life right now )and the reminder it's been 6 years this week since I had heart surgery
3) technology which allows me to keep in touch with SOOO many people
2) the turkey I am currently smelling cooking in the oven that will be DELICIOUS !! haha
1) the Lord Almighty who saves us and desires to have a relationship with us

1 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM , Blogger Misty said...

    Hi there, I just wanted to say thank you for your comment on my blog several weeks ago. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home