Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Adoption and the Family Circus !!!!





I love the Family Circus comic strip for SOOOO many reasons !! The above comic strip is just one of them. Adoption is near and dear to my heart for a few reasons. One is that I know I'll probably have to adopt in order to be a momma.Also,I have so many friends lately who have adopted and have been blessed by that process.So,I thought
I'd share this with them :) Adoption is a hard decision to make.It's hard for the biological parents to give up their child.They are VERY brave to make that decision.
I will always believe it's a much better alternative then abortion.Also,it's a chance to bless another family who wants that child so much.I will ALWAYS be a HUGE supporter of adoption !!! I'm willing to talk to you about it if you'd like or hear a story you might like to share about adoption.Life is precious,life is sweet !!! Know you are loved :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home