Kairos

Kairos in ancient Greek means "a moment in time".My desire is that this blog will allow me a moment to reflect on life and give you an moment to share in it with me.We are sooooo busy these days and it is so very important not to let the little things and moments pass us by.Hoping you are having a BLESSED day :)

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Me too !! Me too !!

Gosh,didn't realize it'd been so long since I posted.I guess I got busy celebrating my birthday :) I'm SOOOOO glad warmer weather is here even if it is rainy.Life is pretty good for me lately.I am truly blessed and try to remember that every day !!

One of the things that has made life bearable lately is all the people in my life that seem to be saying "me too!!".People are willing to listen to me and "carry my burden with me" and also to comfort me and say "me too!!" or "been there done that".
Authenticity is precious and I'm very thankful for it.Having someone who has had the same or similar situation as yourself is a Godsend.Even if you are celebrating,having someone who is excited for you or with you is AWESOME !! I've also been able to be the one to say "me too!!" lately.One example is with a lady I don't know personally whose 5 month old son is suffering from SVT (superventricular tachycardia).He had the same surgery performed that I did in 11/2002.I've been able to encourage a very special christian lady by being willing to "be an outsider looking in" and offer advice to her on her life and home.I've talked with a friend who is having emotional ups and downs and say "me too!!" as I went through the same thing last spring.I've been VERY VERY encouraged by others as we share common family dynamics.I've enjoyed coffee with a fellow church member as we've shared the same vision for a ministry at church. FUN and PRECIOUS times indeed !!!!!
So,I share this to ask 2 things of you. 1)share with me times in your life where "me too!" has meant something to you and 2)be willing to be authentic enough to be a "me too!" person or to ask for a "me too!" person. What an amazing thing when 2 or more with a similar experience can get together and help each other !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home